The Royal Government of Bhutan encourages all tourists to travel in groups. However private custom tours is also allowed. You can book a package holiday to Bhutan through both international and Bhutanese local tour operators. The visit must be preplanned, prepaid and guided. It can either be a group package tour or a customized private travel plan. There is no restriction on visitor numbers. Remember that independent travel is not permitted in Bhutan.
US $ 250 per person per night (Mar, Apr, May, Sept, Oct, Nov)
US $ 200 per person per night (Jan, Feb, Jun, Jul, Aug, Dec)
Note: These rates include government mandated Surcharge of US $40 per day for a Single Person and US $30 per person for a Group of two. The above rates are set by the Royal Government of Bhutan. ANY OTHER RATES SEEN ADVERTISED IS ILLEGAL:
The above Tariff covers the following Services:
1. Visa Processing - Application Approval
2. Ground Transportation - Car and Driver
3. Accommodations - Certified Hotels/Lodges
4. All Meals - (Hard Drinks Excluded)
5. Certified Guide - Knowledgeable & Fluent English Speaking Guides
6. Local Levies - Taxes, Levies & Entry Fees wherever necessary.